The next edition of London Film Week will take place between December 4th and December 10th 2018.
LFW invites British and international filmmakers and producers to submit following projects to the Festival: Short Films, Feature Films, Virtual Reality Projects.
To apply, please follow the instructions below. Please note we only accept submissions via FilmFreeway.
For any question about submitting to LFW, please read our Submissions FAQ page.
Lastly, do not forget to read our Rules & Regulations before submitting.
We look forward to receiving your submission!
LFW accepts following submissions:
- Short Films (under 45 mins, including credits): narrative, documentary, animation, music video
- Feature Films (above 45 mins, including credits): narrative, documentary, animation
- Virtual Reality Projects (under 30 mins)
Entry into the Festival guaranties all the Films/Projects to be In Competition and therefore to be nominated for following Awards:
- Short Films: Best Short, Jury Prize, Audience Award
- Feature Films: Best Film, Jury Prize, Best Director, Best Acting (features both male and female nominees), Best Screenplay, Audience Award
- Virtual Reality Projects: Best VR Project, Audience Award
All the sections of LFW are competitive and we offer £1,000 in cash for Best Short and Best Feature films.
- 01 September 2017 – Submissions Open
- Early Deadline – 30 June 2018
- Regular Deadline – 05 September 2018
- Late Deadline – 09 October 2018
- Notification Date – 31 October 2018
Please consult our FilmFreeway page (by clicking the FilmFreeway button on this page) to learn more about the submission fees. They vary depending on your project and submission deadlines.
Start Your Submission
Submit your project through FilmFreeway by clicking on the button below.